MixMinistry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy

2 posters

Go down

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy Empty Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy

Post  gabegeforce Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:47 am

here's the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_b5-Mo6Qxw
the first two songs are really cool and it has the house tribal beat may be you have it
cool denon 2600f he has right?

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy Empty Re: Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy

Post  King Solomon Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:51 pm

@Gabegeforce

Thanks bro for visiting King Solomon's Kingdom!!! Smile

I don't have it on my library. I'll try to look for it and give you a copy. Hope you can get the title of the songs so it will be easier for us to ask other DJ's for a copy. Very Happy

peace and keep dropping by the site and forum of MixMinistry!!! king
King Solomon
King Solomon
Haring Ministro

http://www.mixministry.com

Back to top Go down

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy Empty WOAH!! thanks alot for the help finally

Post  gabegeforce Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Hey Kingsolomon finally i am able to get a hold of you because we can't chat all the time in the chat window in the main mixministry webpage. 3 more songs that I am looking for may be you have a copy
the feel like dance club version by globe (it's not club lucida mix) not the original mix used by x-people dancers danced by gracia of eat bulaga now samantha lopez, and lucky love raggasol version by ace of base specifically it's in the lucky love album it only contains 5 songs of diffrent versions of lucky love. the jingo (or jingo back) originally danced by male attraxion dancers of eat bulaga I can't seem to find these 3 songs from any where now. I really appriciate your help
soon I would problably buy a DJ controller but expensive tho. I use PCDJ red and virtual DJ

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy Empty Re: Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy

Post  King Solomon Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:02 pm

@Gabe

paps, eto title nung first two songs nung binigay mo na link sa youtube..

Track 1) Patrick Hagenaar - Criminal
Track 2) Nik Denton - Dont Stop

wala ako nito... hirap nga din hanapin kahit san sa internet... pero kung may makukuhanan ako ibang dj's i'll let you know...

peace!!!
King Solomon
King Solomon
Haring Ministro

http://www.mixministry.com

Back to top Go down

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy Empty RE:RE: Re: Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy

Post  gabegeforce Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:42 pm

wow galing!! thanks a lot!! I will look for the song as well anywhere in the internet.
I'll consider you as my lead / trainor DJ ha...hope you don't mind...
let you know if I am able to get those songs too
by the way what about the other songs, the song titled Jingo na sinayaw ng Male Attraxion dancers in eat bulaga
lucky love - ace of base raggasol version
feel like dance - club version I think by globe but not club lucida mix basta beat nya very similar to "show me love" robyn s.
tapos vocals ng globe yung - feel the groove,feel the groove G-L-O-B-E into the groove.. basta ganun yung tema nya

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

Whats the title of the first two tracks played and mixed by this guy Empty Mp3 songs from the youtube I asked you

Post  gabegeforce Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 am

I tried my luck for the first track played and mixed in youtube that I asked you what the titles are and luckily
found it here http://www.freshwap.net/music/music/house-2008-the-vocal-session-200802134569/
Cd2:
[01] Klaas - THE WAY (Original Mix) [05:45]
[02] Supadelics - PUPPET STRINGS (Original Mix) [07:12]
[03] Sheldon Romero Feat. Betty Brooklyn - DIRTY THINGS (Sheldon Romero Main Mix) [06:03]
[04] Sir Colin Feat. Bahar - INFINITY (Original Vox Mix) [06:46]
[05] Paul Attrax Feat. Jahmark - BE LOVE (Club Radio</a> Mix) [03:36]
[06] Diego Ray Feat. Layla Amini - BELIEVE IN ME (Noferini Mix) [06:50]
[07] Thomas Rich - THE DREAMERS (Original) [06:57]
[08] Lifelike & Roman Salzger - RADIO 84 (2007 Mix) [05:40]
[09] Patrick Hagenaar - CRIMINAL (Vocal Mix) [07:19]
[10] Cuba Club - LA CUMBIA (Ivory Extended Mix) [04:37]
[11] Lambert & Grinaert - COME BACK AND STAY (Original Vocal Extended) [07:59]
[12] Freakadelika - JUST FREAKIN (Original Mix) [05:17]
it has the rapidshare download link
I just dont know if it is valid to have this posted here just let me know if I'm violating any of the rules
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face afro afro afro afro afro

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum