MixMinistry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe??

2 posters

Go down

any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe?? Empty any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe??

Post  gabegeforce Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:29 pm

upon my very humble heart, I am requesting ANY of the ministered Great DJ's here to pls. post the song entitled
"Feel Like Dance" - by Globe
originally the original radio edit song was danced by X-People dancers with Gracia (Samantha Lopez)
but I heared another version of it and it's pretty cool only played in some clubs and in some of the popular radio stations
in Manila.

here are six known versions of Feel like dance to be included in globe's discography. These different verisons are:

Feel like dance
Found on the Feel like dance single as track one, track two on the globe album, track fourteen on disc two of the Cruise Record 1995-2000 album, track one on the 8 Years - Many Classic Moments album, and track one on the globe Decade -Single History 1995-2004 album.
Feel like dance (Below The Belt Remix)---------> I'd like to hear this maybe this is the one I'm looking for
Found on the First Reproducts album as track three.
Feel like dance (CLUB MIX)---------> ALSO I'd like to hear this maybe this is the one I'm looking for
Found on the Feel like dance single as track two.
Feel like dance (Club LUCIDIA Mix)
Found on the global trance2 as track five and global trance best as track fourteen.
Feel Like dance (Traditional Mix)---------> ALSO I'd like to hear this maybe this is the one I'm looking for
Found on the SUPER EUROBEAT presents EURO global as track one.
Feel like dance (TV MIX)
Found on the Feel like dance single as track three.

if you do have a copy of the 3 versions I am looking for pls. grant my request to have it posted in Mixministry.com
VERY MUCH THANKING YOU ALREADY IN ADVANCE AND MORE POWER TO ALL THE MINISTERED DJ'S HERE IN MIXMINISTRY

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe?? Empty Re: any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe??

Post  M Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:52 am

thanks for posting gabe... we'll see what we can do about your request...
M
M
Punong Ministro

http://www.mixministry.com

Back to top Go down

any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe?? Empty RE: Re: any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe??

Post  gabegeforce Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:25 am

Thank you very much! I'm looking forward to having the songs posted in mixministry.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe?? Empty Re: any of you who have diffrent versions of feel like dance by globe??

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down