MixMinistry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400??

2 posters

Go down

PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400?? Empty PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400??

Post  gabegeforce Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 am

I need suggestions DJ's out there!!! well I think the best for me is pioneer cdj400 because it has the capability to play songs/music using a usb interface-mass storage device.
I also like PCDJ Dac-3 controller as it has alot of features with the assistance of personal computer
you can use virtual DJ software or pcdj red software but not that independent because it needs computer to function
same goes with Numark DMC-2.
but having an independent hardware controller like a mixer and 2pcs.ofcdj-400 will be alot.

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400?? Empty Re: PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400??

Post  King Solomon Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:42 pm

@Gabegeforce

Thanks bro for signing up in our forum!! Hopefully in the future, we can have more DJ's joining this forum and help you with everything.

Before, I was using a midi controller for VirtualDJ. I was using a Behringer BCD2000. It's nice thou its has tweaks. I sold it already and now practicing on cdj 100s.

CDJ400 really is one heck of a gadget. Expensive? YES!!! and you need 2 pieces and a mixer to mix your tunes. My estimate would be, you will be spending around 100K the most. Evil or Very Mad

If you do have the cash and resources, then grab the CDJ400. But if you're only going to use it at home and make tunes, i suggest using VirtualDJ and a midi controller. With this setup, you can also use it on your mobile gigs. You just need a laptop and your midi controller.

There are lots of midi controller available. Numark Total Control with DJIO, Behringer BCD2000/BCD3000, Hercules, etc etc etc. Just get what your budget can afford.

From my own point of view, it really doesnt matter what you're using as long as you create mixes your way and have a quality sound output.

Right now, I am using VirtualDJ using mouse and keyboard and a 4.1 soundcard so that i can use my headphones. But I am practicing on CDJ100s.

If you really like to use your mp3 files on a cdj, try getting M-Audio Soundcard with Timecoded cd's. I think it cost 18K in audio stores. Smile You'll be needing a laptop for the software and 2 cdj's and a mixer for setup. Very Happy

Hope that helps. Maybe some of the ministers have something to say regarding this. So let's wait for their responses.
King Solomon
King Solomon
Haring Ministro

http://www.mixministry.com

Back to top Go down

PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400?? Empty Re: PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400??

Post  gabegeforce Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:42 pm

yes that's actually good to mix any as long as you can give it a ride, I am used to denon2500, cdj100
amercian DJ pro dj2. but I don't have my own controllers just software based in a computer
I'm using Virtual DJ and PCDJ red in which I am very comfortable to use.
no speakers yet. I know JBL array/vertec series is very expensive,second to it is behringer b300
and last is wharfedale. do you think is it ok if I dont have enough money to just assemble and build my own speaker
systems? (carpenter made baffles or cabinets) daichi mid-range speakers about 12" and compression drivers with horns?
you know we may have the talent but no money that's the sad part... Sad

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  King Solomon Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:12 pm

you said it right paps!!! No Money but has extreme talents... hahahaha!!!!!

why not give it a try... assemble your own speakers.. that can save you a lot of money. do you have your own mobile systems??? i guess we all have to start from scratch... pag kumita na, buy the expensive ones Very Happy

i'll try to look for the music you told me... when i have it, i'll email it to you.. Smile
King Solomon
King Solomon
Haring Ministro

http://www.mixministry.com

Back to top Go down

PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400?? Empty RE: Re: PCDJ Dac-3 or Numark DMC-2 or Pioneer CDJ-400??

Post  gabegeforce Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:20 am

nope no mobile sound system yet,planning to establish my own just a mini semi-outdoor (like PA systems)
basta ok na sakin 2 pairs horn compression drivers preferably JBL sana, tapos 2pcs.12" mid range then 2pcs. 15" bass drivers, sa base drivers yoko ng JBL, type ko electrovoice,beyma,Fane
then ligths would be ok in american DJ moving heads using LED technology but you know it's all very expensive
not planning to let it be hired but will be ok to think about it. just want my own little party hehe
yep that's true TALENTS but no budget to fuel our hobbies/dreams!!!!
I really thank you in advance for taking care of the songs I requested!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
for a cheap speaker system I think targa for mid range is ok,local horn compression drivers like daichi or crown is ok
atleast worth P1,800 mid range speaker compare to JBL's mid range worth P12,000 up.but it's worth it..
beginner for me it's ok to start for just local speakers Sad waaahhhhhhhhh gusto original!!!!!!!!

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down