MixMinistry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 songs that I want to have and some other questions @king solomon

Go down

2 songs that I want to have and some other questions @king solomon Empty 2 songs that I want to have and some other questions @king solomon

Post  gabegeforce Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:19 am

finally I am able to post in here after checking it out!! I am very glad to be a member of the mix ministry
hey King Solomon, I am looking for 2 songs which seem to be not available in any record bars now and even in the internet
(using lime wire) there is one version of feel like dance by globe that I can't seem to find and even download it
i'm not really sure what the version called is but it simply has feel like dances vocals that goes like this feel the groove
feel the groove, G-L-O-B-E (pronounced by each letters) then the beat is very similar to show me love by robyn s.
but to be sure it's not club lucida mix, some radio stations play it verrryyy rarely. another song that I am looking for is
Lucky Love by ace of base-raggasol version, the song was danced by streetboys many times rigth after beautiful life and never gonna say I'm sorry. to be specific the song originally was released only in the cd/album ace of base lucky love album
it contains 5 songs only of diffrent versions of lucky love. Can you pls. post this 2 songs that I am requesting?
I really thank you very much for your help and the replies in the chat in the main website mixministry.
thank you very much and more power (by the way I am also a DJ but not so much experience, I don't have DJ equipment yet I use PCDJ red and Virtual DJ in my pc)and planning to custom build my speaker systems and I am specially requesting you to assist me!!! :-) that will go on later If I can have enough budget to buy some already made PA speaker systems
like JBL vertec,Array, Wharfedale,RCF or build it my own which is cheaper.also I am thinking to get PCDJ Dac-3 controller or Numark DMC-2.all of my music are in digital format stored in my pc's hard drive.

gabegeforce
MixMinistry Newbie
MixMinistry Newbie

Back to top Go down